Monday, May 25, 2009

Staring

Look at me! I'm finally back.

J's been hogging the computer. I mean really HOGGING it.

and then, twice, it wouldn't work. Well, really, once it wouldn't work but that turned out to be the battery. The other time it worked but it was the wires that didn't work. Internet, yeah. that's it. Not like i didn't hear that over and over when she was lamenting it. The Internet was out.

It's back on though. Obviously.

So J's been doing tons of things, writing, carrying on. I guess that's good.

It makes her happy and I like that. But she doesn't really eat as much then and even worse, she isn't as affected by my stare.

Sure, sometimes she is. I can convince her that she forgot to feed me or take me out if I stare long enough. But other times, she just doesn't notice.

Why is that?

I have a GREAT stare. I can get folks, sighted or blind, to stop what they're doing and pet me any time i want.

Maybe I just need to nap. When I get up, I'll stare some more.

So, now that i have a plan, I'll catch you later. Or soon. Whenever I can get back onto this machine.

Take care!

Cosmo

No comments: