Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Writing Again

Not me...J is.

Writing again, I mean.

I think that I'd get to write more if she stopped. But that's okay. She's happy to be writing. So it's good. A happy J gives me more snacks....unless she forgets. But mostly it's good.

Except now you guys think I'm lazy again, right?

Well, truthfully, I never stopped being lazy.

Something computer-like of J's broke, too. It was black, shiny, and it plugged in. She was really upset about the whole thing. The kid said she must have dropped it.

For future reference, don't ever ask her if she dropped it about stuff. Probably any stuff. She doesn't like that.

In the end, she said she thinks the cats did it. They might have.

J never even leaves the computer on the couch for more than a couple of minutes. She thinks the cats are going to get behind it and push it off.

I wouldn't put it past them.

The Irritant is just laying up there beside J, making some kind of cooing noise. Of course, that could be because she's overweight and just breathes like that. I don't know where The Menace is. You can bet he'll turn up, though.

They think they own the place. But neither one of THEM ever write.

It's probably a good thing. I don't really want to know what they're thinking.

Talk to you later.

Cosmo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Irritant and Menace are very good names. I really enjoy your blog Cosmo. You should be published also. AR