Thursday, June 25, 2009

Long Days

Hi. It's been a week or two so I figured it was past time for me to nudge J away from the computer and get a few words in. Not many, just a few.

There's not a lot going on, really. Still, who should I tell about how cranky J is besides you? It's not like the cats don't know. They're just smaller and able to hide in the closet.

A bunch of kids got the wild idea to play on the hill behind our balcony this morning. That's going to cause J to get grumpy every time. She's not at her best in the morning. I count morning for her as after she's been to sleep--she usually turns everything off some time around 4--I know it's four because once in awhile, the kid will stumble out and point out the time to her.

Well, anyway, J slammed the sliding glass door and put the air on. (which might not have been necessary except she left the oven broiler on after she made a snack) It was a tense morning around these parts.

When she got up, she took me out on the balcony and brushed me.

A lot.

I think we carpeted the 3 balconies to the right with hair--including the one where all those little girls live.

Those are also the people that use a lot of garlic. Often. A whole lot of garlic.

I'm hoping tomorrow is better. I'm certainly a good five pounds lighter--less hair. We work out in the world tomorrow, so it won't matter if a heard of giggly girls plays under the balcony and then it's supposed to rain the next day.

that'll work.

See you guys later.

Cosmo

No comments: